Koh Chang offers some good diving opportunities, though maybe not to compare with the Red Sea, the Great Barrier Reef or other sites in Thailand such as Koh Tao and the southern Andaman Sea. If you're here and you are a diver, then why not see for yourself ? Or, it's a good place to learn to dive as the the price is low compared other countries, and the dive shops are not as busy as other places in Thailand.
Key Points: Pick up time: various. Drop off time: various. Lunch: Included. Price: 2,500 Baht upwards.
Some of the options available from more than one diving school in Koh Chang:-
- Scuba Dive Discovery one day induction for beginners (non qualifying) - 5,000 Baht
- All day excursion - 2 dives - 3,500 Baht
- VIP diving trip by speed boat - short trip
- Late start (afternoon and night) 3 dive excursion - 5,000 Baht
- 3rd dive on day excursion - plus 1,000 Baht
- 10 dive package - 11,000 Baht
- PADI tune-up - 1,000 Baht
- PADI, CMAS or SSI open water qualification - 3 day course - from 15,500 Baht
- Advanced PADI and CMAS courses
- Night Dive - 2,500 Baht
- Wreck Dive
- Speed Boat Diving
- Wooden Thai style Boat Diving
- Family and friends can come along for the snorkel trip - 1,000 Baht
- Foreign languages spoken by instructors including Russian, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Chinese, Thai.
- Pick up by taxi always included
- Lunch include on all-day trips
So, do come and see us, or call us, and we shall phone around to find your best deal depending upon your requirements. You will pay no more when booking though us, when compared with booking direct with the dive shop.
Ask us for a 10% discount on discovery dive and one-day fun-dive trip (2 dives) at BB Divers (4,500 and 3,150). In fact all of the above trips and courses can be discounted by 10% if booked through us.