This is a sensational way to enjoy the lush rain forest of Koh Chang. From one platform to another, from tree to tree, balance yourself through an assortment of activities such as rope bridges, tarzan swings, flying skateboards and giant zip lines.
The mandatory briefing and training session on the ground teaches you how to use the equipment in complete safety. Participants are divided into groups of around 15 and a qualified instructor will accompany each group around the entire course. All of the equipment is of high European standard and your safety is guaranteed. No matter how old you are, the course is designed so that all can participate. You have 2 hours of fun and excitement, and an unforgettable experience is guaranteed. You will be exercised to the full as well.
The course is divided into an easy "blue" course and a more challenging "red" course. Altogether there are over 30 obstacles in the beautiful hill-side location at Bailan Bay area with sea-views.
- Compulsory 15 minute safety briefing
- Public liability insurance
- Full safety check before you start
- Qualified instructors
- Taxi pick-up from your resort at about 08:20 and 13:20
- Minimum height 1m 40cm
- Minimum age 10 years old
- 10 to 12 years old to be accompanied by responsible adult
- No sandals
- Comfortable clothing suitable for exercise
- Remove jewellry and glasses
- Long hair should be secured
Price is 1,250 baht in the high season, and this includes taxi to take you there and bring you back to your resort. Discounts available for large groups only.